Cake by Red Truck Bakery
Named after a 1954 farm truck used to deliver baked goods around the Rappahannock countryside, award-winning Red Truck Bakery turns out dozens of breads, pies and pastries using locally grown ingredients.
• Alma Hackney's Rum Cake—Moist and buttery, this rum-soaked bundt cake is drizzled with a sugary glaze—the perfect hostess gift or addition to the holiday table.
• Lexington Bourbon Cake—We love bourbon in all it's forms but we're especially fond of it baked and coated in sugar. Made with a generous amount of top-shelf bourbon, fresh ginger, and citrus zest, it's finished off with a unique honey and ghost pepper-infused glaze. Packaged in a sleek and giftable tin, this extravagant dessert is almost too pretty to eat (almost).
• Almond Cake with Local Amaretto - Gluten Free—Rich and nutty, this naturally gluten-free dessert gets its distinct flavor from a splash of Italian amaretto produced by Mr. Defiance Distillery in Middleburg, Virginia.
- Store at room temperature
- Enjoy within 1 week of arrival
- 9 in.
- Serves 8-12
Lexington Bourbon Cake
- 8 in.
- Serves 8-16
Gluten-Free Almond Cake
- 9 in.
- Serves 10-16