Mint Julep Chocolate Set by Maggie Louise Confections
Maggie Louise Callahan started her career as a corporate finance lawyer in New York City. Despite her success in the field, she yearned for something that would allow her to express her creative side. After moving to Austin, Texas, she attended Le Cordon Bleu and discovered a world of opportunity within the realm of chocolate. Maggie soon opened a storefront on Austin's East 6th Street, and now her beautiful chocolates can be also purchased in speciality gift boutiques and department stores across the country.
This box set is a sweet nod to the Mint Julep, the official drink of the Kentucky Derby. Perfect for Derby Day or any other celebration, these gourmet chocolates are a "refreshing" take on the classic bourbon cocktail.
- 1 Milk chocolate bourbon bottle with pecan pie
- 1 Milk chocolate mint julep sign with espresso cream + cacao nibs
- 1 Dark chocolate mint leaf with salted caramel
- 1 Dark chocolate ice bucket with hazelnut mocha crunch
- 1 Dark chocolate Kentucky Derby logo tile